Geneva, Switzerland – 18th January 2022 – MSC Cruises has opened sales for MSC Seascape, the line’s second Seaside EVO class ship currently under construction at the Fincantieri shipyard in Italy and to be delivered in late November. The ship will sail from Miami starting December 2022 to perform her inaugural season in the Caribbean and will further enrich the already strong offering for MSC Cruises guests in this popular cruise region.
MSC Seascape will offer two different 7-night itineraries from PortMiami:
- Eastern Caribbean: Calling at Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve and Nassau in The Bahamas, San Juan in Puerto Rico, and Puerto Plata in the Dominican Republic
- Western Caribbean: Calling at Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve, Cozumel in Mexico, George Town in the Cayman Islands and Ocho Rios in Jamaica
Sales are also now open for the other two MSC Cruises ships that will sail out of the U.S in the Caribbean next winter. MSC Divina will homeport in PortMiami with a new programme of mixed Friday or Monday departures including:
- 10-night sailings to Jamaica, Colombia, Panama, and Costa Rica
- 3 or 4-night mini-cruises to The Bahamas calling at Nassau with an overnight at Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve
- 7-night cruises visiting Belize, Honduras, Mexico, and Ocean Cay
- Mini-cruises to The Bahamas that all include Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve
- 7-night sailings that include Cozumel and Costa Maya in Mexico, Belize, and Ocean Cay
All Voyagers Club member who book MSC Seascape before 31 January 2022, will benefit from their usual 5% discount plus a further 5% early booking discount and enjoy double Voyagers Club points. Members from Silver to Diamond also get a shipboard credit of €50 per person.
Booking flexibility free of charge
All guests booking before 31 March 2022 will have the peace of mind that comes from knowing their booking is flexible - with the ability to reschedule their cruise free of charge up to 15 days prior to departure*.
More details on MSC Seascape:
Designed to connect guests with the sea:
The Seaside EVO ships are an evolution of the innovative and popular Seaside class with new features, spaces, and exciting experiences for guests. MSC Seascape pays homage to the beauty of the ocean with a whole host of innovative design features to enable guests to enjoy breathtaking sea views.
As with her sister ship, 65 per cent of MSC Seascape’s public spaces have been completely re-imagined, bringing the guest experience to the next level and offering beautiful venues and locations to connect with the sea:
• 2,270 cabins with 12 different types of cabins and suites with balconies, including coveted aft suites
• 11 dining venues, 19 bars and lounges with plenty of options for dining and drinking al fresco
• Six swimming pools including a stunning aft infinity pool with incredible ocean views
• The MSC Yacht Club will be the largest and most luxurious in MSC Cruises’ fleet, offering around 3,000 sqm of space with sweeping ocean views from the foredecks of the ship
• An expansive waterfront promenade even closer to the water, stretching nearly 540 meters.
• A spectacular glass-floored Bridge of Sighs on deck 16 with a unique view of the ocean
Future-proof environmental technology:
MSC Seascape’s environmental technologies will include selective catalytic reduction systems on each of the four Wartsila 14V 46F engines to reduce nitrogen oxide emissions by up to 90 percent by converting the gas into harmless nitrogen and water. The ship’s hybrid exhaust gas cleaning system will remove 98 percent of Sulphur Oxide from its emissions.
The vessel is fitted with best-in-class wastewater treatment systems with purification standards higher than most wastewater treatment facilities on land and is also equipped with advanced waste management systems, ballast water treatment systems approved by the United States Coast Guard, the latest-technology systems for the prevention of oil discharges from machinery spaces, and various effective energy-efficiency improvements – from heat recovery systems to LED lighting able to save energy.
The ship will feature an underwater radiated noise management system to reduce and isolate the potential effects on marine mammals.
For more information on MSC Seascape, please visit here
For more information on next winter’s cruises in the Caribbean visit here
* 21 days for Fly&Cruise bookings