MSC Cruises today revealed that there are over 1,390 shore excursions available to book for guests to sailing this summer season – the most the cruise line has ever offered. The extensive programme includes something for every kind of traveller, from families with young children, solo travellers through to those wanting to tick off spectacular bucket list attractions.
- MSC Euribia to become the most environmentally advanced ship and the 2nd LNG ship in the MSC Cruises fleet
- MSC Euribia to start sailing from Kiel, Germany in June 2023 – sales are now open
- MSC Cruises reveals winning artwork of the competition to design the hull of MSC Euribia
- Cruise line adds seven exclusive, original shows to its world-class entertainment programme
- Shows created exclusively for MSC Cruises’ multi-million Euro Carousel Lounge venues
- Shows “push creative boundaries” with multi-sensory entertainment experiences that take guests to imaginary universes